Our team studied on 52383 reviews available online for Pokemon Card Starter Deck, chose the finest ones and prepared Pokemon Card Starter Deck Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Pokemon Card Starter Deck from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Pokemon Card Starter Deck from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Pokemon TCG: XY Trainer Kit-Pikachu Libre and Suicune 2-Player Learn-to-Play Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||9.6||Buy Now|
|2||Pokemon 2016 Rayquaza - Keldeo Battle Arena Deck||9.4||Buy Now|
|3||Pokemon TCG Card Game Sun and Moon Burning Shadows Theme Deck - Alolan Ninetales||9.4||Buy Now|
|4||Pokemon TCG: Battle Arena Decks Kyurem Vs White Kyurem Deck||9.4||Buy Now|
|5||Pokemon Gardevoir V Theme Battle Deck - 60 Cards||9.2||Buy Now|
|6||Pokemon TCG: Sun & Moon Trainer Kit Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales||9||Buy Now|
|7||Pokemon Both TCG Sun & Moon Burning Shadows Theme Decks - Ninetales & Lycanroc||8.8||Buy Now|
|8||Pokemon Let's Play Pokémon TCG Box||8.8||Buy Now|
|9||Pokemon TCG: V Battle Deck - Rayquaza||8.8||Buy Now|
|10||Double Battle Deck Bundle - Victini Vs. Gardevoir V||8.2||Buy Now|
Comparison Chart for Best Pokemon Card Starter Deck
We found 52383 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Pokemon Card Starter Deck and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Pokemon TCG: XY Trainer Kit-Pikachu Libre and Suicune 2-Player Learn-to-Play Set...
- Pokemon 2016 Rayquaza Keldeo Battle Arena Deck
- Pokemon TCG Card Game Sun and Moon Burning Shadows Theme Deck Alolan Ninetales
- Pokemon TCG: Battle Arena Decks Kyurem Vs White Kyurem Deck, Black
- Pokemon Gardevoir V Theme Battle Deck 60 Cards
- Pokemon TCG: Sun & Moon Trainer Kit Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales
- Pokemon Both TCG Sun & Moon Burning Shadows Theme Decks Ninetales & Lycanroc
- Pokemon Let's Play Pokémon TCG Box, Multi 290-80782
- Pokemon TCG: V Battle Deck Rayquaza
- Double Battle Deck Bundle Victini Vs. Gardevoir V
1. Pokemon TCG: XY Trainer Kit-Pikachu Libre and Suicune 2-Player Learn-to-Play Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Includes two 30-card decks, each with a specially selected foil card
- Comes with two guided game booklets to teach you how to play-card by card, step by step!
- You will also get a 2-player playmat with great game tips and rules on the reverse side
- Also comes with damage counters, Special Condition markers, and a game coin with a cool Pokemon design.
- You will also find an illustrated deck box to keep your new cards in and a code card for the Pokemon TCG Online.
2. Pokemon 2016 Rayquaza – Keldeo Battle Arena Deck
- theme deck containing a foil card of Rayquaza-EX or keldeo-ex
- In each 60-card deck you will find 8 foil basic energy cards and Tournament-level trainer cards, including vs seeker, Professor sycamore, N, and more.
- Each box also contains 2 metallic Coins and 2 sets of damage counters
- Also comes with 2-player playmate and rule sheet, 1 code card to play these decks online, and 2 deck boxes.
- You also get 1 quick guide to unlock the powerful strategies within
3. Pokemon TCG Card Game Sun and Moon Burning Shadows Theme Deck – Alolan Ninetales
- LUMINOUS FROST CHILLS THE AIR – This Water and Fire type theme deck is ready to play right out of the box.
- COOL ALOLAN NINETAILS DECK CASE – Protect your cards even on the go with this exclusive Alolan Ninetails protective deck case.
- INCLUDES RARE CARDS – Tons of rare cards from the Burning Shadows Pokemon Trading Card Game expansion including: holofoil Alolan Ninetails, Kingdra, Alolan Sandslash, Bruxish & More!.
- UNIQUE COLLECTOR’S ITEMS – Also includes 2 player playmat, damage counters, a custom Alolan Ninetails metallic coin, and online card code so you can play this deck on Pokemon Trading Card Game online.
- GOTTA CATCH ‘EM ALL! Round out your collection and become the ultimate Pokemon Master with this Ready to Play 60 Card Deck and other Premium Collections and Trading Card sets.
4. Pokemon TCG: Battle Arena Decks Kyurem Vs White Kyurem Deck
- 2 foil cards featuring Black kyurem-ex or white kyurem-ex
- 8 foil basic energy cards: 4 each of two types
- Tournament-level trainer cards, including lysandre, N, vs Seeker, and more!
- Special versions of Professor sycamore and trainers’ mail with all-new art!
- Gotta catch ’em all! Round out your collection and become the ultimate Pokemon Master with this and other premium Collections and arena trading card sets.
5. Pokemon Gardevoir V Theme Battle Deck – 60 Cards
- Get ready to ignite a massive blaze with Gardevoir V, theyre ready to charge onto the
6. Pokemon TCG: Sun & Moon Trainer Kit Alolan Sandslash & Alolan Ninetales
- SLICE THROUGH ICE & SNOW WITH ALOLAN SANDSLASH – Alolan Sandslash’s steel spikes are sheathed in ice, which can cause deep wounds and severe frostbite.
- FREEZE YOUR OPPONENTS WITH ALOLAN NINETALES – Alolan Ninetales creates drops of ice in its coat and showers them over its enemies.
- BUILD UP YOUR POKEDEX – Add these two special Alolan Ice/Steel and Ice/Fairy type Pokemon to your Pokedex.
- THE EASY WAY TO LEARN AND PLAY – This kit contains everything you need to learn, train and win.
- GOTTA CATCH ‘EM ALL! Round out your collection and become the ultimate Pokemon Master with this and other Pin & Premium Collections, Elite Trainer Boxes and Trading Card sets.
7. Pokemon Both TCG Sun & Moon Burning Shadows Theme Decks – Ninetales & Lycanroc
- Fiery Battles and Deep Shadows! What strange fires lurk in the shadows?
- Minions of Team Skull and a cavalcade of new Pokemon stand ready to battle in the dark of night and in the blazing sun! Slug it out with new titans like Necrozma-GX and Tapu Fini-GX, or battle with trusty allies from Machamp-GX and Charizard-GX to Darkrai-GX and Ho-Oh-GX.
- Try to collect all the over 140 cards & 12 new Pokemon-GX & 6 new full-art Supporter cards featuring important human characters in the Burning Shadows set, each booster pack contains 10 random cards from the set!.
- This listing is for both theme decks, each theme deck Ninetales & Lycanroc contains 60 cards and a guide to learn how to play.
8. Pokemon Let’s Play Pokémon TCG Box
- This Let’s play Pokémon TCG box includes 2 decks of 60 Pokémon cards, each including 4 foil cards.
- This also includes 2 guidebook to teach you the basics of the game—one for each deck.
- You will also receive 2 metallic Coins, 2 deck boxes, and 2 single-player playmats.
- This also comes with 2 Damage counter sheets.
9. Pokemon TCG: V Battle Deck – Rayquaza
- Ready-to-play V Battle Decks (60 cards each)
- Each deck includes a powerful special Pokémon: Rayquaza V or Noivern V!
- 8 additional Trainer cards, including 2 foil cards
- 2 large metallic coins
- 2 Quick Guides to unlock the strategies within
- 2 single-player playmats
- 6 reference cards
- Damage counters
- 1 guide to upgrading your decks
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
10. Double Battle Deck Bundle – Victini Vs. Gardevoir V
- Two Strong Pokemon V Stand Ready
- Get ready for a major Pokémon battle with a ready-to-play double deck bundle—with extra Trainer cards! The Pokémon TCG: V Battle Deck — Victini vs.
- You can choose either Victini V or Gardevoir V to lead your team in a heads-up battle against another Trainer.
- Each Pokémon TCG: V Battle Deck: Victini vs.
- Release Date: May 7, 2021
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pokemon Card Starter Deck currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pokemon Card Starter Deck based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pokemon Card Starter Deck before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pokemon Card Starter Deck they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pokemon Card Starter Deck, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pokemon Card Starter Deck before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pokemon Card Starter Deck will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pokemon Card Starter Deck if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pokemon Card Starter Deck on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.