Our team studied on 47622 reviews available online for Petg, chose the finest ones and prepared Petg Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Petg from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Petg from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||HATCHBOX PETG 3D Printer Filament||9.6||Buy Now|
|2||eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG Black Filament 1kg (2.2lb)||9.4||Buy Now|
|3||AMOLEN 3D Printer Filament Bundle||9.4||Buy Now|
|4||TECBEARS PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Black||9.2||Buy Now|
|5||SUNLU White PETG Filament 1.75mm 1kg/Spool||8.8||Buy Now|
|6||3DXTECH CarbonX Carbon Fiber PETG 500g (1.75mm) 3D Printing Filament||8.4||Buy Now|
|7||OVERTURE PETG Filament 1.75mm||8.2||Buy Now|
|8||SainSmart 101-90-740PRP PRO-3 Tangle-Free Premium 1.75mm PETG 3D Printer Filament||8.2||Buy Now|
|9||Amazon Basics PETG 3D Printer Filament||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||DURAMIC 3D PETG Filament 1.75mm Black||8.2||Buy Now|
Comparison Chart for Best Petg
We found 47622 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Petg and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- HATCHBOX PETG 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black
- eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG Black Filament 1kg , PETG 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1.75mm...
- AMOLEN 3D Printer Filament Bundle, PETG Filament 1.75mm,Clear/White,Red,Green,Blue Filament,PETG Transparent...
- TECBEARS PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Black, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 Kg Spool, Pack of...
- SUNLU White PETG Filament 1.75mm 1kg/Spool, PETG 3D Printing Filament 1.75 +/- 0.02 mm for FDM Printer...
- 3DXTECH CarbonX Carbon Fiber PETG 500g 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament
- OVERTURE PETG Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Consumables, 1kg Filament...
- SainSmart 101-90-740PRP PRO-3 Tangle-Free Premium 1.75mm PETG 3D Printer Filament, Hot Pink PETG, 2.2...
- Amazon Basics PETG 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm, Black, 1 kg Spool
- DURAMIC 3D PETG Filament 1.75mm Black, 3D Printing Filament 1kg Spool, Black Filament 1.75mm Dimensional...
1. HATCHBOX PETG 3D Printer Filament
- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C – 260°C (446°F – 500°F)
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25″
2. eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG Black Filament 1kg (2.2lb)
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear Spool
- eSUN PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant; 16 colors to choose from; Semi-Transparent Colors: blue, magenta, yellow, natural, green, orange; Solid Opaque Colors: solid black, solid white, solid red, solid blue, solid gray, solid green, solid yellow, solid purple, solid gold, solid silver.
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 235C – 250C
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.
3. AMOLEN 3D Printer Filament Bundle
- 4 COLORS PETG TRANSPARENT FILAMENT BUNDLES】 – Package come with 4 colors Clear/White, Red, Green, Blue 250g/spool 3D Printer PETG filament Bundles.
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION FEATURE】 – This transparent PETG filament Bundle have light transmission properties, PETG is uniform and soft with strong light penetration in the translucent colors.
- PREMIER MATERIAL】 – 3D Printer PETG Transparent Filament Bundles Raw materials are from USA, durable, solid and odorless.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY 】- AMOLEN 3D PETG Filament Bundles perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3d printer on Market, 1.
- VACUUM BAG & HASSLE FREE】 – Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust, enable PETG Transparent filament bundles much smoother and more stable printing.
4. TECBEARS PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Black
- New and old packaging shipped randomly, the same material just different spools.
- Premium PETG Filament] TECBEARS PETG 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects.
- Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing.
- Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed.
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances.
- Printing Tips] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C – 250°C, Bed 70°C – 80°C.
5. SUNLU White PETG Filament 1.75mm 1kg/Spool
- What you get】SUNLU White PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1kg (2.2lbs)/spool
- Recommend Settings】PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200-220°C (heating plate temp.
- Easy to print&No clogging】High purity with low shrinkage, SUNLU PETG 1.
- Professional Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】This will enable you to easily keep your PETG 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or moisture before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- Good After-Sales Service】After-Sales Service and Technical Support are provided.
6. 3DXTECH CarbonX Carbon Fiber PETG 500g (1.75mm) 3D Printing Filament
- Made in the USA
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
7. OVERTURE PETG Filament 1.75mm
- Mechanical Properties】– Tensile strength (X-Y): 31.
- Clog-free & Bubble-Free】– Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience.
- Less- tangle and Easy to Use】– Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 — Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.
- Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】 — With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more.
8. SainSmart 101-90-740PRP PRO-3 Tangle-Free Premium 1.75mm PETG 3D Printer Filament
- No Jamming at All】Supported by an all-new technology called layer by layer, with 100% tangle-free.
- Laser Precision】Inspected by laser, PRO-3 ensures each inch of filament is precisely engineered to +/-0.
- Smart Indicator】A smart length indicator is present on the surface of the clear PC spool for your convenience to know the length of your remaining filament.
- Durable and Strong】Featuring with high impact-resistant and less warpage, PRO-3 PETG filament has minimal shrinkage and warping.
- Reputation】PRO-3 PETG filament has the reputation of combining the functionality of ABS (stronger, temperature resistant, more durable) and reliability of PLA (easy to print) in one material.
9. Amazon Basics PETG 3D Printer Filament
- 3D printer filament (1.
- Made of PETG plastic, known for its ease of use (like PLA) and durable strength (like ABS); no heating bed needed; offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish.
- Engineered to reduce jamming
- Backed by an Amazon Basics 1-year limited warranty
10. DURAMIC 3D PETG Filament 1.75mm Black
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE – What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING – Duramic 3D promises no tangles, no bubbles and no clogs due to its rigid manufacturing quality control.
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY – Duramic uses digital caliper system which measures the dimensions a thousand times and automatically adjusts them.
- PREMIUM PETG & COST-EFFECTIVE- Produced with high purity raw material without processed recycled waste, Duramic PETG filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- USER-FRIENDLY & COMPATIBLE – Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market.
Petg Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Petg stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Petg in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Petg for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Petg Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Petg in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Petg currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Petg based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Petg before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Petg they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Petg, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Petg before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Petg will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Petg if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Petg on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.